Saturday, January 22, 2011

He's a month old!

I can't believe he's a month old already.  Here are some pictures from his blessing day December 26, 2010.  It was so wonderful to be able to have most of our immediate family here.  We blessed him at Dave's parents house and then had Chinese Sundays for dinner.  It was a great day!

The Gierke family after Emmitt's baby blessing.

Grandma and Grandpa Batt and all of their grandchildren! Mason, Emmitt, Emma, William, James, Tanner and Grant.

Grandma and Grandpa Gierke
Grandpa and Grandma Batt with Dave, Liz and Emmitt!

The whole Batt family, minus Roland- who had to go back to Indiana early to work.

All 7 Batt grandchildren- Grant, Mason, Tanner, Emma, James, Emmitt, and William!!  I love this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Liz! I've been hoping you'd post more pictures soon! You look so happy. :) Melanie and I want to come visit. I know she's already seen Emmitt, but I haven't and I'm dying to. I will text you to see if that's ok. I love the picture of the Gierke family. Your mom and Suzie are sporting nice socks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for another update and pictures. We just love you guys and thanks again for letting Mitch bunk out at your place last week. Deborah already told you that we want to come see you sometime soon- I think we are both craving a little baby love!!! Please keep updating your blog!

    ReplyDelete