Monday, June 3, 2013

My Bailey boo

I can't believe that my sweet baby girl is already 8 months old! She is so fun and recently began to love playing on the floor with toys. She especially loves the play food from the kitchen and really anything she can chew on. Which in her mind means anything! Another thing she loves is her big brother, Emmitt! Sometimes he is the only person that can cheer her up when she's feeling crabby. He loves to tickle her and she just laughs and laughs. He sings the little song to her that I used to sing to him. It goes- I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya, kiss ya, kiss ya, kiss ya- and then you kiss the person to the beat. Its so adorable when he sings it to Bailey cause she gets so excited and just laughs or smiles at him! She also loves to get his hair and hold his hand. My kids are seriously cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment